Whenever we mention the word “Almond”, the first thing that comes to our minds is “Vitamin E”, which is an essential ingredient nowadays in everything associated with the term “Beauty”.
Besides the great nutrition benefits of Almonds that we all know, here are some great effects and usages of Almond for the face, skin & hair.
- For your Hair:
- Promotes hair growth in which it helps making the hair strong, shiny, soft to touch and shiny. Leaving it silky and non-frizzy.
- Cures Dandruff as it nourishes and moisturizes the scalp to reduce flakiness, nourishes hair strands, soften them & prevent the damage caused by hair styling products.
- Reduces hair fall as Almond provides sufficient nutrition to the hair follicles that make the hair strands stronger, thus reducing hair fall.
- For your Face & Skin:
- It reduces puffiness and under-eye circles. And helps ease swelling of the skin.
- It has the potential to improve both complexion and skin tone.
- It treats the dry skin as it’s rich in Vitamin E.
- It reduces the appearance of acne and improve cell turnover.
- It helps reduce damage to the skin caused by UV exposure.
- It reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
Almond Oil can be used as:
- A natural makeup remover
- A natural oil-cleanser
- As a moisturizer
No wonder why Almonds are called the “Nourishing wonder” right? 😉
Check our Almond collection now on Avon Shop:
Avon Naturals Almond Shampoo: https://bit.ly/3jSZJgQ
Avon Naturals Almond Conditioner: https://bit.ly/37iALCm
Avon Care Hand Cream: https://bit.ly/3s32iQt