Hey Girls.. Admit it we all love Blonde Ashy hair color but hate the orange brassy color that comes with it!
So today I’m giving you a cheap easy safe method to get rid of this brassiness in your home without going to the salon and pay lots of money for what they call it “Rinsage”.
Ahh don’t forget to take a before and after picture and you can thank me later!
All you’ll need:
- Any brand home dye with the color “Blue Black”
- Hair Conditioner
- Oxygen developer for the dye.
- Put small drop of the dye in a glass Powel.
- Add about 5 large spoons of developer on the dye and mix well.
- Waite about 15 minute or until the mixture turn blue.
- Add ¾ cup of conditioner on the dye mixture and mix well and apply it to your hair
- Waite maximum 10 minute
- Rinse your hair and enjoy your blond ashy hair color.